CapFABB

OOTD: Printed Maxi Dress and Denim Shirt

Sorry for awful lighting; hoping the lighting at my new place will be better. Also, I take my photos with my iPhone so they are not the best quality. Looking to upgrade soon!

Below is how I rocked the maxi dress to a friend's BBQ yesterday. I felt the dress alone was too sexy, so I opted for a denim shirt on top tied at the waist. It was super comfy, and I really like the pop of color the dress gives. I initially wasn't going to get the dress because I didn't think it was versatile enough, but I love it as both a dress and a skirt and can see myself wearing until the end of the summer/early fall.

Not sure I'm loving the self-portraits so may have to force recruit my loving boyfriend to volunteer ;-) Also, a little update in the dress - after wearing it for a couple hours last night, it has stretched out, and I honestly don't think it will last much past the next month. The dangers of buying cheap! Until next time!
Shirt: Forever 21 - $19.80; Dress: Lucaya $24.99; Watch: Kenneth Cole; Flats: Payless; Necklace: Forever 21


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.