CapFABB

Steal: Printed Maxi Dress from Lucaya

Since reading "Overdressed" (will try to review when I'm done with it), I have been trying to go for more quality over quantity. "Overdressed" focuses on our obsession with cheap, fast fashion. It promotes shopping less for more quality pieces rather than cheap clothing that one last a wash (*cough *Forever 21*cough*H&M*cough). So this post is completely runs counter to that message, but I am also trying to invest in better quality pieces as well.

 I didn't couldn't stop myself from picking up this cute maxi dress for $25!! It's from a local teeny booper store in the DMV; it's not the best quality, but when I shop trends I try to go cheaper. I plan to pair this with denim shirt tomorrow for a friend's welcome back party. Pics to follow! It is very figure flattering, and since I'm on a diet, it's nice to see my progress when I can wear something like this. 

Here are some pics of the dress in question!  I'm loving the funky print and it just screams summer! Excited to rock this on my vacation! Excuse the background, will find a better shooting spot once we move.

   
Maxi Dress in full! Excuse wires and door; in the
middle of moving so no suitable place to photograph yet.


Up close and personal.



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.