CapFABB

I'm Back!

I know I was not gone for long, but I will be back tomorrow with more posts tomorrow!!!

Our move could only be described as traumatic since my boyfriend and I were alone lifting mattresses, computers, and countless boxes up our three-story walk-up!  Because none of our friends could make it (thanks Emma for trying), we were left alone to fend for ourselves.  Needless to say, I have been recovering ever since, and we haven't finished moving out of our old place yet!  You can accumulate tons of crap over two years, and now the key is to figure out how to fit it in our new, smaller apartment.  In other news, I am so so so happy to finally be living in the district. It definitely has improved my quality of life!

Look out for my belated Monday Must-Haves: Local Edition tomorrow!

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.