CapFABB

Steal: Zara Ombre Pleated Dress



ZARA Dress With Irregular Fine Pleats - $29.99. Sold out!
Yesterday, I was still thinking about lusting after that beautiful dress that Krystal from the Feisty House snagged at Zara for $29.99 (see post here and check out my shoutout!).  So I decided after seeing Hillary Clinton speak about International Religious Freedom (yay Hillary!!!) to stroll sprint over to Metro Center and grab it! To my dismay they only had one Large and 2 X-Larges. I could do the large but it had a huge makeup stain on it! They tried to get it out at the counter to no avail, so I decided to suck it up and get the dress in the XL. Its a bit big on me, but with a belt it definitely works! I am so very excited to rock this into the fall and during my vacay! However, if I had any sort of self-restraint I wouldn't have gotten it, but as the shopaholic that I am, I can't turn down a good sale (*kanye shrug*).
 
Modeling the Dress. When belted you can't tell its too big on me!




One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    WOOT WOOT!!!! Looking good!

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.