CapFABB

Monday Must-Haves!!!

*I am still working on the format of my blog, so any constructive tips or suggestions are welcome!*

As I start my last week and my job, I have decided to go on a shopping hiatus once I get back from my vacay. It breaks my heart, but I have so many unworn clothing that I really need to take the time to shop my own closet.  However, a girl can still dream and I present you with my Monday Must-Haves!

ASOS Sleeveless Pleated Maxi Dress: sold out in
my size in this color but can be found here!


Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Take Me Ozzie' Tote: find here and here.


TOMS Gabriela Flats: find here.



Bauble Bar Molten Gold Bib Necklace: find here.



What items have you been lusting for this Monday?


2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I like the new blog! Looking forward to reading more :)

    www.goodlooknout.com

  2. Erica says:

    Thanks! Also, I just started your blog on Bloglovin'!

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.