CapFABB

The pains of moving


I am in such a weird place right now in my life.  I am leaving my job/internship that I have done for the past 18 months. I have graduated from grad school. And now I am moving to DC and starting a new career. It is all a bit nerve wracking and scary.  The last 4-5 years for me have been nothing but turbulent; I graduated undergrad, went abroad for two years, found the love of my life, had family issues, started and finished grad school, etc. I m soooo ready for a change. I am ready for stability and to feel like I am beginning the rest of my life. I want to get married, have a successful career and BABIES! However, before that can even begin, I need to move. The month of August is going to be a nightmare for me, but I look forward to sharing it all with you. I'll be leaving my beloved MD to finally become a Washingtonian, I head abroad (finally!) and get to be unemployed for awhile as I move between jobs.  It'll be an interesting transition to say the least....

Packing up 2 years is going to be difficult!

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.