CapFABB

Moving Day is Here!!!

So finally moving day is here!! I have been moving between panic attacks and sheer excitement, but moving is not fun at all! I am lucky that a few of my friends and my boyfriend will be helping! 

Though I have lived in the DMV for the past two years, it will be great to live in the District! However, there is a huge pile of boxes, three flights of stairs and lots more packing to be done between now and when I can actually even sleep at my new place.  We are lucky that we just ate the double rent and have both places for August, but that is not stopping us from getting out of our awful apt. as soon as humanly possible!

My posting my spotty in the next week as I try to set up internet in my new apt, but I will try my best to schedule posts to keep you all up-to-date!  I have a package headed to Zara soon so look forward to seeing more fashion posts!!

In other news, I get to go to Spain in 2 weeks!!! So excited but so exhausted from the move. My plan is to take a crap ton of pics and do fashion hauls for you of all the stuff I pick up.  Tell me if you want to see anything else!

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Just wanted to stop by and welcome you to CapFABB! Hope to meet you at one of the meetups :)

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.